Fernando V. Narvaez, Esq.
Fernando V. Narvaez, Esq., has been practicing Social Security Disability, VA Disability, and long-term Disability law in Florida and Massachusetts since 2003. He also serves as a Notary Public in the State of Florida.
Attorney Fernando is a U.S. Army veteran who served as a Combat Engineer Officer with the 11th Engineer Battalion, 3rd Infantry Division. He eventually received an Honorable Discharge with the rank of Captain.
As a veteran, Attorney Fernando understands the issues other veterans face when seeking the disability compensation and pension owed to them under the law.
Attorney Fernando is fluent in Spanish. He was born in Mexico and grew up in Clearwater, Florida.
- Florida Bar
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts Bar
- J.D., University of Notre Dame Law School, 2003
- Dean Konop Legal Aid award recipient
- B.A., University of South Florida, 1996
- Criminal Justice
- A.A., St. Petersburg College, 1993
- Clearwater High School, 1991
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- American Legion, Post 252
- University of South Florida Alumni Association
- University of Notre Dame Alumni Association
- American MENSA